Frontpage, by Daniel Greenfield, July 16, 2015:
Tennessee is to Muslim refugees as New York is to Muslim hijacked planes. Chattanooga, the site of the latest Muslim terror attack against America, is a “preferred community” for resettlement along with Knoxville and Nashville.
Nashville was designated a “Gateway City” for Iraqis. Hundreds of Somali Muslims were dumped in Shelbyville and the Murfreesboro Mega-Mosque became national news because of its terror ties.
PJ Media, by Jamie Wilson, July 16, 2015:
Dear Mr. Obama,
I have little hope that you’ll ever read this, but I have to get this off my chest. Since 1993, our military personnel, many of whom have had extensive weapons training including sidearms, have not been allowed to carry weapons openly or concealed on military properties. Yet on your watch the following incidents have occurred:
- 2009 – Fort Hood, 13 killed, 29 wounded–many permanently disabled
- 2009 – Arkansas recruiting station, one killed, a second wounded
- 2010 – Pentagon shooting by a 9/11 truther, two wounded
- 2013 – Washington Navy Yard shooting, 13 killed, three injured
- 2014 – Norfolk Naval Base, one killed
- 2014 – Fort Hood AGAIN–three killed, 14 injured
- 2015 – Chattanooga, 4 Marines at the Navy Operational Support Center and Marine Corps Reserve Center killed, two others wounded at a local recruiting station
These incidents, which resulted in the deaths of 35 innocent people and serious injuries to 51 others, might all have been minimized or even prevented by trained, armed military members.